Kongsi Ilmu

Kongsi ilmu dan pengalaman bersama.

Latihan

Tingkatkan kemahiran dengan latihan.

ISO 9001:2008

Piawaian antarabangsa sesuai untuk semua jenis perniagaan.
 

Happy and Sad

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I have been looking for a position in an MNC in hopes to use my full potential that I trully believe I have to further brush my skills in QMS.  My current company is a local company comprising of plus minus 50 employees, so I really wanted to work in a more challenging environment and industry so that I can proudly say that I am an expert in QMS and TQM, one day, soon. 

After dozens of applications, several interviews, time-offs, non-paid leave, waiting and praying, I finally am offered a position as Quality System Engineer in an MNC comprising of around 2000 employees.  QA department alone has 100 employees and work instruction around 400 compared to 35 in my current local company.  The company also implement Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001 which I only have knowledge about (no experience).  This offer is just right for me to accumulate the knowledge, skills and experience to be a consultant/trainer one day hopefully soon.  The factory is also 10 minutes from home and benefits are way better :-)  Thank God for this opportunity.  You see, for me to land such a job is highly difficult with my Civil Engineering degree.  Most factories in Penang look for Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, IT, Computer graduates to work in their manufacturing.  A combination of good resume, good interview, the right vacancy and God's intervention is what have finally ended my job hunting of 2 months!

I am excited for this opportunity but am also sad to leave my current company.  I said sorry to my direct boss and my MD but as sad as they are too, they support my move.  5 something years in CISB means a lot to me, friendships forged, arguments fought, crisis overcomed, victories celebrated, good things happened.  So long, CISB.  Thank you for the opportunity in enhancing my skills and utilize my potential.  Thank you for the experience. XOXO

0 komen:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...